We are pleased to announce that the new SYW website is up and running.
Since it is a new website you would click on "Get Started" then enter your email and create a password. Your old password will not work on the new site.
Once you do that it will ask for your cell number on your SYW account since the new site uses 2-factor authentication.
Once you enter the 6-digit code they send then you should be able to see your points and redeem them.
To reset your password for ShopYourWay.com please follow the below instructions.
1. In the upper right-hand corner, click on "Sign In" or "Register".
2. Enter the email address you use to sign in and click "Enter".
3. On the next pop-up, click on the "Forgot Password" link.
4. The next pop-up will show you what email address the reset password link will be sent to.
5. Click on "Send Now".
6. Click on"Back" to sign in, then visit your email service and follow the instructions in the email from Shop Your Way on setting your password.
(The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need to search for it in your email search bar. It may go to your Spam folder or another folder.)
To reset your password on the SYW Max app, please follow the below instructions.
1. Click "Log In" on the app.
2. Tap the "Forgot Password" link on the sign-in page.
3. Enter your email address, then tap on "Continue".
4. Check your email provider for the email received from SYW with the reset instructions.
5. Follow the instructions in the email received to complete your password reset.
The email will come from email@example.com in case you need to search your inbox and folders for the email.
You will use this password on ShopYourWay.com and on our new SYW Max app where you have more opportunities to earn points and redeem your points on gift cards. Previously purchased gift cards can also be seen on the Wallet tab in the Max app so you can use them at the retailers without going into your email.
Thank you for being a Shop Your Way Member!