We are pleased to announce that the new SYW website is up and running.
Since it is a new website you would click on "Get Started" then enter your email and create a password.
Your old password will not work on the new site.
Once you do that it will ask for your cell number on your SYW account since the new site uses 2-factor authentication.
Once you enter the 6-digit code they send then you should be able to see your points and redeem them.
You will use this password on ShopYourWay.com and on our new SYW app where you have more opportunities to earn points and redeem your points on gift cards.
Previously purchased gift cards can also be seen on the Wallet tab in the SYW app so you can use them at the retailers without going into your email.
Steps to Edit Your Password before you log in:
- Click on Log In in the upper right corner.
- In the next pop-up, click on Forgot Password.
- On the next pop-up, enter the email address you use to sign in.
- You will see a pop-up that an email has been sent to your email.
- If you do not see it, click on resend.
- Follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
Steps to Edit Password after you have logged in:
- Users can reset their password by clicking on the Reset Password link in the Password field of the profile section.
- On clicking the reset password link, the user will see a pop-up message to reset the password.
- Clicking on send will trigger an email to the user with instructions to reset the password.
(The email will be sent from email@example.com in case you need to search for it in your email search bar. It may go to your Spam folder or another folder.)